The definition of ‘Crème de la Crème’ according to ‘Wikitionary’ is: “Best of the best; something superlative. The very best.”
The Rules (TR) is designed to ‘weed’ the bad guys out: time wasters, buyer bewares, fantasy relationships and married men. Instead TR attracts to you the ‘Crème de la Crème’.
If it’s going to be a ‘Rules’ relationship the guy should be crazy about you from the start. He will not leave it to chance to date and marry you.
He’s a ‘Next!’ if he is:
- Not contacting you for long periods in-between dates.
- Has poofed for several weeks / months and suddenly re-appears.
- Is online and has done the same as above (perhaps he contacted you once and then you didn’t hear from him for a couple of weeks).
If he is Mr Right he will want to pin you down for a date as soon as you are available.
There are a number of reasons why a guy may be doing this and inevitably it’s usually one of the following:
- He doesn’t want a relationship.
- You’re not what he’s looking for.
- He’s seeing someone else he likes more than you, you are not his first choice – you are his back-up plan.
- He’s married.
- He’s a buyer beware (unusual and / or difficult behaviour is likely here).
- He’s a time waster and usually will fit in to one of the above categories.
If you follow TR strictly then the men in the above list will poof in to thin air. Do yourself a favour and let TR do the weeding for you. Let the cream rise to the top, you will be glad you did and you will be left with the ‘Crème de la Crème’.
Are you serious about finding your Mr Right? Have you had your heart broken and are ready to be proactive and step it up a gear? Invest in yourself and your romantic skills and get Rules Dating and Relationship Coaching with me, former Rules Breaker turned Rules Coach. Drop me an email to enquire or have a chat about how I can help you email@example.com
en.wikitionary.org/ (2014) Crème de la Crème , [Online], Available: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cr%C3%A8me_de_la_cr%C3%A8me [1st October 2014].
#therules #rulesgirls #cremedelacreme #letthecreamrisetothetop #lettherulesdotheweeding #youhavetoberuthlessandweedmrwrongs #dontdateoneguyunlessyoureexclusive #getseriousaboutfindingmrright #getseriousgetcoaching #debbiesedgley #rulescoach