Sometimes I find a good way to get myself moving on something is by setting myself a challenge. This can be applied when following ‘The Rules’ too. Are you feeling a bit down in the dumps because it feels like you’ve been single for ages and you haven’t met Mr Right yet? Or perhaps you’ve just been through a break up. Even if you feel your Rules journey is going well, setting yourself a challenge can be fun!
So now’s the time to set yourself one!! Here are some ideas for things you could do to set yourself a challenge following ‘The Rules’:
- Organise three nights out this week where you can meet single guys (make it five if you already do this weekly! 😮😀).
- Put up an online profile in one day if you’ve just broken up with someone or if you haven’t started online dating yet (if not why not?!!!)
- Go out on your own and own it!
- Buy yourself one new dating outfit on your next day off.
- Find a Rules buddy online this week to help you both keep accountable.
- Organise a girls weekend away if you’ve just been through a break up.
- If you live somewhere more remote go to the nearest town or city for a week and book events each day and night to meet single guys.
So what could you challenge yourself to do? What have you found hard about ‘The Rules’? Look at where you could push yourself outside your comfort zone and set yourself a challenge! And remember my favourite NLP presupposition – “there is no failure only feedback.”
For more blogs and tips from me visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/debbiesedgleyrulescoach/
You can also find me on Instagram: @debbiesedgleyrulescoach
Have you got a difficult romantic problem and you don’t know which way to turn? Do you wonder how to apply The Rules to your specific situation? Have you had your heart broken one too many times and want to do things differently by following The Rules with the guidance of a Rules coach? I am certified as a Rules Book coach by the authors Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider. I am also an INLPA certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner. I offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with coaching with me. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enquire about my services. You can also check out the services I offer here.
#therules #rulesgirls #therulesbook #rulescoach #debbiesedgley #mrright #timetestedsecrets #shellen #feinandschneider #dating #love #romance #coach #datingandrelationshipcoach #datingcoach #relationshipcoach #nlp #nlpmasterpractitioner #lovecoach #relationships #setyourselfachallenge #outofyourcomfortzone #itcanbefun #giveitago #ruleschallenge